I am a solicitor specialising in employment law.
I always ensure that I take time and care to fully understand a client’s matter in light of any potential legal challenges with a view to providing clear, thorough and meticulous advice. In every case I will work closely and transparently with my client to ensure the best and most realistic outcome is achieved.
I provide advice on a range of employment law matters. This includes drafting, reviewing and advising on policies, procedures, contracts and settlement agreements. I advise on contentious matters such as making and handling grievances and disciplinary procedures. I also advise on bringing and defending claims for unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, wrongful dismissal, discrimination and others. If you are unsure about your position and would like to discuss it further, please do give me a call.
In addition to my role at Hodge Jones and Allen, I also provide pro bono legal advice at the Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
- Legal Practice Course, University of Law, London (2015-2016) – Distinction
- Law with Spanish, University of Westminster, London (2011-2015) – First Class Honours
- Law, Universidad de Alicante, Spain (2013-2014)
- Solicitor at Hodge Jones & Allen, October 2018 – present
- Trainee Solicitor at Thackray Williams Solicitors, September 2016 – September 2018
In my spare time I enjoy being active and I have a particular interest in cooking and baking. I love to travel and explore new cities and cultures – I am always looking for my next adventure!