About Imran Sarfraz
Imran joined Hodge Jones & Allen in December 2022. He specialises in homelessness, possession proceedings, disrepair and unlawful eviction matters. Imran is driven by his desire to help the most vulnerable in society and enjoys helping people who cannot help themselves.
He qualified as a Solicitor after completing his training contract at his previous firm, who he was with for 9 years.
Imran has worked on a number of complex and high profile cases including the Court of Appeal cases of Steven Forward v Aldwyck Housing Group Limited  EWCA Civ 1334 and Ralf Kiefer v Hertsmere Borough Council  EWCA Civ 497.
Career & Personal Interests
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, December 2022 – Present
- Solicitor, ARKrights Solicitors, August 2019 – November 2022
- Trainee Solicitor, ARKrights Solicitors, August 2017 – August 2019
- Paralegal, ARKrights Solicitors, Jan 2015 – August 2017
- Legal Practice Course (Pass), University of Law
- Law LLB (Hons), First Class, University of Hertfordshire
Outside of work Imran enjoys spending time with family and friends and is a sports enthusiast. He is keen follower of football in which he supports Manchester United and also enjoys playing and watching cricket. Imran also enjoys doing trekking and going for long, challenging walks.