Dispute Resolution

Dispute Resolution Solicitors

We understand civil disputes can be very stressful and often there is a lot at stake. The last thing you would want is for your dispute to escalate into a lengthy and sometimes costly court case without it being necessary. At Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, our solicitors can give prompt and effective advice in a wide range of disputes from the beginning, putting you and your needs at the heart of the claim. If you would like to speak to one of our specialist team in confidence call 0800 437 0322 or request a call back online.

Introduction to our Dispute Resolution team

Dispute Resolution & Litigation Legal Advice That You Can Trust

Whether you’re worried about a recent personal or business situation you find yourself in or, in the middle of a dispute where you can see no way out. Our dispute resolution solicitors can help you resolve it effectively, successfully and as painlessly as possible.

As well as providing you with the best legal advice in your situation, we also help you to find the best way to resolve your dispute. This may be through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or ultimately by going to court.

We help clients with a wide range of claims and disputes, including:

We cover an extensive range of civil disputes and even if your matter is not one listed, give us a call to see how we can help.

What happens when you contact our team?

Come to Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors and we will bring ‘light’ to the situation and the right legal ‘know-how’. After contacting us you should expect us to:

  1. Discuss your particular situation to understand the full nature of the dispute
  2. Explain clearly how we can help you to achieve resolution
  3. Help you to find the right funding option.

Why choose Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors to resolve your disputes?

At Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, the team’s aim is to work on your behalf to explore all avenues available to you. Our solicitors are highly experienced and have a deep understanding of how to approach and deal with disputes; this can be proven by our excellent track record of successful outcomes.

We understand litigation can be very expensive, therefore, we offer competitive rates.

To speak with one of the team contact us on 0800 437 0322 or request a call back online.