About Declan Storrar
Declan joined Hodge, Jones & Allen in 2021 as a Paralegal in the Housing department. He assists on a variety of cases including disrepair, homelessness, homelessness reviews and possession cases.
- Declan is a registered member of the Institute of Money Advisers.
“Excellent can’t thank them enough for preventing myself and my daughter from being evicted by our housing association; would recommend them to anybody else going through repossession. Without them, we would be homeless right now. Thank you so much Siddiq Fazaluddin, we are forever in your debt, your guidance and support throughout this ordeal was excellent and gave us hope when it seemed all was against us. Not forgetting our Barrister Imogen and assistant Declan. Thank you so much for such a great job.”
Career & Personal Interests
- Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen – April 2021 – Present
- Specialist Adviser – Citizens Advice – September 2019 – April 2021
- Volunteer – Camberwell Magistrates Court – 2017
- Various Retail and Hospitality Management positions – 2009 – 2019
- Legal Practice Course with Masters (LPC LLM) – The University of Law – 2018 – 2019
- Law LLB Honours – The Open University 2013 – 2018
Declan is a keen fitness fanatic who attends the gym 6 days a week, plays tennis and completes in archery tournaments. He previously shot competitively for Archery GB but now shoots for recreational purposes only.