About Declan Storrar
Declan joined Hodge, Jones & Allen in 2021 as a Paralegal in the Housing department. He assists on a variety of cases including disrepair, homelessness, homelessness reviews and possession cases.
- Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen – April 2021 – Present
- Specialist Adviser – Citizens Advice – September 2019 – April 2021
- Volunteer – Camberwell Magistrates Court – 2017
- Various Retail and Hospitality Management positions – 2009 – 2019
- Declan is a registered member of the Institute of Money Advisers.
- Legal Practice Course with Masters (LPC LLM) – The University of Law – 2018 – 2019
- Law LLB Honours – The Open University 2013 – 2018
Declan is a keen fitness fanatic who attends the gym 6 days a week, plays tennis and completes in archery tournaments. He previously shot competitively for Archery GB but now shoots for recreational purposes only.