Debt Recovery

If you have agreed to provide or have provided goods and/or services or a loan to a person or business and they have failed to pay you then you may wish to issue court proceedings to recover sums owed to you.

Our solicitors’ commercial awareness enables them to provide expert advice in pursing claims for sums owed.

It is important to take specialist advice from an early stage and to avoid the pitfalls associated with using just debt recovery firms who are usually not legally trained or qualified and do nothing but waste your time and money.

Once a county court judgment has been obtained (with or without our assistance) we can also assist with enforcement of a debt can through a number of ways, including:

  • charging order and or order for sale
  • third party debt order
  • writ of control (to seize goods)
  • bankruptcy/insolvency proceedings
  • freezing injunction

Contact us today if you would like to speak to us about pursuing claims for sums owed.

Request a FREE callback

Fill out this form and one of the team will get back to you:

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Call us on:

    Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.

    Phone:0808 231 6369
    Fax:020 7388 2106
    Address:Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors
    180 North Gower Street
    NW1 2NB