I joined Hodge Jones and Allen in 2007 having qualified and practised in a local firm in Camden.
I deal with a wide range of civil disputes and I am a member of professional bodies in such areas. I have over 10 years of litigation experience in county courts, the High Court and the Court of Appeal. I have acted for clients under various funding arrangements, both for Claimant and Defendants. I am commercially aware of the need to resolve disputes efficiently for clients within financial restraints.
I regularly deal with claims arising from negligence; I have represented parties in claims against solicitors, barristers, architects, and other professionals.
I am also experienced in dealing with property related disputes especially those involving disputes over ownership of property (under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996). I have represented parties in disputes arising from repairing obligations, service charges, deposits, and other contractual terms in tenancy agreement and leases.
I have acted in a number of contentious probate claims, from challenging the validity of a will, removing an executor, to making a claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
- “Chun Wong at HJA gave us just excellent service: quick, responsive, able to identify and advise on issues in a timely way and completely on top of the relevant legal context. Recommended without hesitation.”
- “Thank you so much for all of your hard work, and also for your support. It’s been a really tough experience, but your explanations and contextualising of a lot of the processes have really helped. You have been excellent and I couldn’t have hoped for better advice and representation.”
- “Very helpful team trustworthy honest would recommend highly.”
- “Chun, I am writing to thank you and, of course, Hodge Jones & Allen for getting me my share of my parents’ Wills, that they left for me…. You all have my deepest thanks as you have all been EXCELLENT.”
- “She was exemplary in keeping me informed, advising of next steps and reminding me of the possibility of different outcomes…I felt well supported throughout.” (Mr P Osburn)
- “Everything was great, they simply couldn’t have done a better job. I can’t recommend her highly enough.” (Mr Rizzo)
- “The solicitor provided me with an excellent service, she couldn’t have done anything better. She was very supportive and knowledgeable, kept me fully informed and explained complex matters to me in a way that I could instantly understand.” (Mrs Lee)
- “Excellent service and chemistry, understood instructions and acted accordingly, prompt service including reporting back to me.” (Mr Boyden)
- London Solicitors Litigation Association
- Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
- Property Litigation Association
- Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists
- Partner, Hodge Jones and Allen, 2014
- Associate Solicitor, Hodge Jones and Allen, 2010
- Assistant Solicitor, Hodge Jones and Allen, 2007
- Assistant Solicitor, Osbornes, 2005
- Trainee Solicitor, Osbornes, 2003
- College of Law, London – Legal Practise Course 2002 (Distinction)
- London School of Economics – 1999-2001 LLB (Hons) (2:1)
I have my hands full with a young child and spend what spare time I do have reading and socialising with friends and family.