About Zara Yasin
Zara first joined Hodge Jones & Allen in April 2022 as a Legal Administrative Assistant, supporting the Asbestos & Mesothelioma team. Zara was promoted as a Paralegal in October 2022, continuing to assist Asbestos & Mesothelioma Partners Isobel Lovett and Lorna Webster on complex and challenging Asbestosis and Mesothelioma cases.
Prior to this role, Zara worked as a Paralegal Intern at Westminster City Council, assisting the Employment Litigation team with discrimination and unfair dismissal matters.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, October 2022 – Present
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma Legal Administrative Assistant, Hodge Jones & Allen, April 2022- October 2022
- Employment Paralegal Intern, Westminster City Council, September 2019- August 2020
- Legal Practice Course, University of Law Bloomsbury- current
- Law LLB (Hons) with Professional Placement, Brunel University London – 2021