About Priya Singh
Priya joined Hodge Jones & Allen in April 2011. Formerly a qualified medical doctor, she converted to law and is currently a solicitor in the firm’s Medical Negligence department, working closely with Partner, Nina Ali.
Priya brings extensive knowledge and medical experience to her current role. She works on a wide range of cases including complex cases and those of maximum severity. Priya has a particular interest in obstetric and gynaecological injuries.
"Your service was great and went far beyond what we expected.”
- “Once again, thank you all ever so much for taking this case on and winning. Your service was great and went far beyond what we expected.”
"“Once again, thank you all ever so much for taking this case on and winning."
Education & Personal Interests
- Legal Practice Course (distinction)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (commendation)
- Qualified as a General Practitioner
- BSc in Nutrition and Basic Medical Sciences
Priya has a wide range of interests which include travelling to the Far East, eating out, socialising and music.