I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in April 2011. Formerly a qualified medical doctor, I converted to law and am currently a solicitor in the firm’s Medical Negligence department, working closely with partner Nina Ali.
I bring extensive knowledge and medical experience to my current role. I work on a wide range of cases including complex cases and those of maximum severity. I have a particular interest in obstetric and gynaecological injuries.
- Legal Practice Course (distinction)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (commendation)
- Qualified as a General Practitioner
- BSc in Nutrition and Basic Medical Sciences
- “Once again, thank you all ever so much for taking this case on and winning. Your service was great and went far beyond what we expected.”
I have a wide range of interests which include travelling to the Far East, eating out, socialising and music.