I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in April 2014. I qualified as a Solicitor in July 2012 and specialise in dealing with a variety of Personal Injury cases to include Road Traffic Accidents, Employers Liability and Public Liability cases.
I also have valuable experience in managing litigated and complex cases as well as assisting on Multi Track and Catastrophic injury cases.
- College of Law: Legal Practice Course (2007-2008)
- University of Leicester: Law LLB Honours (2004-2007)
- Minster Law, Solicitor (November 2013 – April 2014)
- Quindell Legal Services (June 2009 – November 2013)
- Osbornes Solicitors, Personal Injury Paralegal (August 2008 – June 2009)
- “I would like to thank you for the tolerant & considerate way in which you have dealt with my `Personal Injury Claim`. It`s been a pleasure to speak & correspond with you…I will certainly consult you or your practice with any legal problems that arise in the future.”
- “Very pro active, always keep you updated with what’s going on and would try get the best for you.”
- “Thank you very much for your help. I will make sure I recommend any friends to you in the future.”
- “I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for handling my case in a very quick and professional manner and hope you have a merry Christmas and happy new year.”
- “Once again I would like to thank you for your true professionalism and tenacity in securing this sum, which is very much appreciated. I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to both friends and family and would like to also convey my sincere and very best wishes in all that you do in your future career.”
- A 61 year old chef who suffered a fall whilst walking down a narrow staircase which was in a poor condition. He sustained a right knee injury which accelerated a patellofemoral joint degeneration which was previously asymptomatic by a period of three to five years. The Defendant admitted liability for the accident and the Claimant was awarded £47,500.
- A 68 year old lady who slipped on wet floor during a visit to her local supermarket causing a rotator cuff shoulder injury which required surgical intervention. The case settled for £22,000.
- A 57 year old pedestrian who was hit by an oncoming vehicle when he stepped out into the road. He sustained a dislocated glenohumeral joint which resulted in a prominent deformity on his shoulder. The Defendant Insurers initially admitted liability and thereafter withdrew their admission. Liability was agreed on a split liability basis, 25% in the Claimant’s favour. The Claimant received £3,000 in damages.
- A pedestrian who suffered from Downs Syndrome and Atypical Autism. The Defendant collided into the Claimant whilst she was crossing the road. She suffered soft tissue injuries to her left thumb, arm and abdomen as well as a psychological adjustment disorder. The Court approved settlement in the sum of £6500.00.
- A senior engineer who slipped at work and suffered soft tissue injuries to his right groin and thigh. The Claimant required 15 sessions of physiotherapy treatment and symptoms had a detrimental effect on the Claimant’s domestic, social, personal, recreational and professional activities for around six months. The case settled for £7,500.00 after court proceedings were issued against the Defendant.
- A young female who suffered an injury in a nightclub when an employee of the nightclub walked past her with a waste bag containing broken glass. The glass lacerated her thigh causing a permanent keloid scar. The Claimant’s medical expert recommended surgery to improve the appearance of the scar. Court proceedings were issued and the case settled for the sum of £11,250.00.
- A male who suffered a needlestick injury whilst clearing drains at work. Due to the incident, the Claimant suffered post-traumatic stress disorder and a moderate depressive episode. The Claimant’s medical expert recommended Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to assist with the Claimant’s recovery. The Claimant received settlement in the sum of £6,000.00.
- A client who suffered an umbilical hernia during manual handling activities at work. The Claimant required surgery to repair the hernia. The Defendant disputed the occurrence of the accident however the case settled in the sum of £15,000.00 after negotiations.
- A kitchen assistant who slipped on cooking oil at work and sustained a volar avulsion fracture from the base of the middle phalanx of the left middle finger. The Defendant admitted liability however disputed the value of the Claimant’s injury. The Claimant was awarded £5034.98 by a Judge at a quantum hearing.
- A young carpenter who was struck in the mouth by a falling hammer whilst at work. He suffered loss of his four upper front teeth which required replacing. The claim settled for £8734.64.
- A 65 year old male who tripped over a pothole and suffered a fractured nose. He underwent surgery to realign his nose and was left with a deviation to his nostril. The Claimant received £5,500.00.
Movies & Cinema, Retail Therapy and watching Formula 1.