I am a Paralegal in the Personal Injury Team assisting 2 Partners with a wide variety of cases including Employers Liability, Accidents at work, Accidents abroad, Road Traffic Accidents, etc. I also manage a number of Criminal Injury Compensation Authority cases.
- Currently studying Level 6 CILEx Diploma in Law & Practice – CILEx Law School
- Graduate Diploma of Law – University of Law (Bloomsbury)
- Bachelor of Arts in Law – Letterkenny Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen (February 2018 – present)
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Pattinson & Brewer Solicitors (October 2016 – January 2018)
- Litigation Assistant – Irwin Mitchell LLP (July 2014 – September 2016)
Memberships & Appointments
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
In my spare time, I enjoy playing Gaelic football with a team based in West London. We take part in a number of competitions throughout the year. I also enjoy socialising with friends and family.