About Denise Doherty
Denise is a Paralegal in the Personal Injury Team assisting two Partners with a wide variety of cases including Employers Liability, Accidents at Work, Accidents Abroad, Road Traffic Accidents, etc.
Denise also manages a number of Criminal Injury Compensation Authority cases.
Memberships & Appointments
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Career & Personal Interests
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen (February 2018 – present)
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Pattinson & Brewer Solicitors (October 2016 – January 2018)
- Litigation Assistant – Irwin Mitchell LLP (July 2014 – September 2016)
- Currently studying Level 6 CILEx Diploma in Law & Practice – CILEx Law School
- Graduate Diploma of Law – University of Law (Bloomsbury)
- Bachelor of Arts in Law – Letterkenny Institute of Technology, Ireland
In her spare time, Denise enjoys playing Gaelic football with a team based in West London. She takes part in a number of competitions throughout the year. Denise also enjoys socialising with friends and family.