About Denise Doherty
Denise is a Paralegal in the Personal Injury Team assisting two Partners with a wide variety of cases including Employers Liability, Accidents at Work, Accidents Abroad, Road Traffic Accidents, etc.
Denise also manages a number of Criminal Injury Compensation Authority cases.
"...thank you so very much for making this a smooth and easy process, and for breaking down every small part so that I could progress with confidence in every decision that was made..."
- “Thank you for all your efforts on my behalf.”
- “I just wanted to say thank you both so very much for making this a smooth and easy process, and for breaking down every small part so that I could progress with confidence in every decision that was made. Thank you so much!”
“I am so happy and over pleased with your services day and night, odd times and any hour you were available to help me and to answer my questions and asked me if you needed answers from me too. Am really grateful to your team and powerful team.”
Memberships & Appointments
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Career & Personal Interests
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen (February 2018 – present)
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Pattinson & Brewer Solicitors (October 2016 – January 2018)
- Litigation Assistant – Irwin Mitchell LLP (July 2014 – September 2016)
- Currently studying Level 6 CILEx Diploma in Law & Practice – CILEx Law School
- Graduate Diploma of Law – University of Law (Bloomsbury)
- Bachelor of Arts in Law – Letterkenny Institute of Technology, Ireland
In her spare time, Denise enjoys playing Gaelic football with a team based in West London. She takes part in a number of competitions throughout the year. Denise also enjoys socialising with friends and family.