About Darcey Hayes
Darcey joined Hodge Jones & Allen in January 2023 as a Legal Assistant in the Civil Liberties & Human Rights Department.
In May 2023 Darcey was promoted to Paralegal. She assists Bríd Doherty and Guy Mitchell on a range of claims including actions against the police and other state bodies.
Prior to joining the firm Darcey completed her Masters in Law at the University Brighton and studied for her SQE exams.
Career, Education & Memberships
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, May 2023 – present
- Legal Assistant, Hodge Jones & Allen, January 2023 – May 2023
- Law Conversion (LLM) , University of Brighton, Distinction, 2021 – 2022
- Solicitor Qualifying Exams (SQE) 1, 2022
- Criminology (BA), University of Kent, First, 2018-2021
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers