Natalie qualified as an employment solicitor in September 2018 having successfully completed her training contract with the firm. She has experience in advising both individuals and employers on a wide range of employment law matters and is well placed to see employment issues from every perspective. Natalie is committed to delivering a high quality service to all of her clients and understands the complexities and sensitivities of difficult employment law situations.
Natalie also volunteers as an adviser at a legal advice clinic providing individuals with employment law advice.
- “Hodge Jones & Allen, specifically Natalie Wellock, helped me with a redundancy issue, during this time she was understanding and helpful in explaining the steps and professional in thee clear legal advice given and arranging times to discuss the issue and next steps (during Covid). I had a very good experience and am very grateful for the help I received during this difficult period.”
- “Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors were instrumental in helping me to reach a suitable severance agreement with my employer. Natalie went above and beyond to ensure that I received constant support and counsel throughout the negotiation period and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone needing legal advice.”
- “As you know, I am new to all of this and you have been a fantastic support in taking me through the process step by step with your clear, informative approach. You have certainly gone above and beyond to make sure I know my rights and have continually ensured that I am comfortable with any decisions that had to be made. I would happily recommend your services and you are a credit to HJA. Thank you for helping me get a positive result!”
- “Natalie Wellock was professional and thorough when dealing with my settlement case. Her responses were speedy and communication clear.”
- “Received a brilliant service from Natalie, who put me at ease straight away. Taking time to explain everything in away that would make sense to me. My matter was dealt with both professionally, and in a timely manner. Thank you Natalie”
- BPP Law School, LPC with exemptions – 2014
- BPP Law School, BVC – 2011
- Manchester Metropolitan University, LLB (Hons) Law with French – 2009
Articles & Publications
- Thomson Reuters – Romantic relationships in the workplace in the #MeToo era
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors – 2019 to date
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP – 2016 to 2018
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP – 2013 to 2016
Memberships and Appointments
- Employment Lawyers Association
In her spare time, Natalie enjoys cycling, travelling, cooking and baking for family and friends.