I began my training contract at Hodge Jones & Allen LLP in September 2016, having previously worked as a Paralegal in the firm’s Clinical Negligence Department. During my time as a Paralegal I assisted a partner with a varied clinical negligence caseload, including claims for birth injury, as well as running my own files. My first seat is in the Clinical Negligence department, where I hope to further develop the knowledge, skills and experience I gained during my time as a Paralegal.
I also coordinate a legal advice clinic at a local Citizens Advice Bureau, which provides advice and assistance in respect of housing and employment matters.
- BPP Law School: LPC (Part-time with exemptions), 2013 – 2014
- BPP Law School: BVC (Part-time), 2009 – 2011
- Université de Toulouse (UT1): Diplôme d’Etudes de l’Union Européenne, 2007 – 2008
- Manchester Metropolitan University: LLB (Hons) Law with French, 2005 – 2009
- Hodge Jones & Allen LLP, Trainee Solicitor, 2016 – Present
- Hodge Jones & Allen LLP, Clinical Negligence Paralegal, 2013 – 2016
- Snipelaw Solicitors, Paralegal (Civil Litigation), 2012 – 2013
- Snipelaw Solicitors, Legal Assistant (Clinical Negligence/Personal Injury), 2010 – 2012
- “May I thank you and Rhian for all your help in this matter and your prompt action.”
In my spare time I enjoy cycling, travelling, cooking and baking for family and friends.