Natalie qualified as an employment solicitor in September 2018 having successfully completed her training contract with the firm. She has experience in advising both individuals and employers on a wide range of employment law matters and is well placed to see employment issues from every perspective. Natalie is committed to delivering a high quality service to all of her clients and understands the complexities and sensitivities of difficult employment law situations.
Natalie also volunteers as an adviser at a legal advice clinic providing individuals with employment law advice.
- “Natalie Wellock was professional and thorough when dealing with my settlement case. Her responses were speedy and communication clear.”
- “Received a brilliant service from Natalie, who put me at ease straight away. Taking time to explain everything in away that would make sense to me. My matter was dealt with both professionally, and in a timely manner. Thank you Natalie”
- BPP Law School, LPC with exemptions – 2014
- BPP Law School, BVC – 2011
- Manchester Metropolitan University, LLB (Hons) Law with French – 2009
Articles & Publications
- Thomson Reuters – Romantic relationships in the workplace in the #MeToo era
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors – 2019 to date
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP – 2016 to 2018
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP – 2013 to 2016
Memberships and Appointments
- Employment Lawyers Association
In her spare time, Natalie enjoys cycling, travelling, cooking and baking for family and friends.