About Natalie Wellock
Natalie qualified as an employment solicitor in September 2018 having successfully completed her training contract with the firm. She has experience in advising both individuals and employers on a wide range of employment law matters and is well placed to see employment issues from every perspective. Natalie is committed to delivering a high quality service to all of her clients and understands the complexities and sensitivities of difficult employment law situations.
Natalie also volunteers as an adviser at a legal advice clinic providing individuals with employment law advice.
"RECEIVED A BRILLIANT SERVICE FROM NATALIE, WHO PUT ME AT EASE STRAIGHT AWAY. TAKING TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN A WAY THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO ME. MY MATTER WAS DEALT WITH BOTH PROFESSIONALLY, AND IN A TIMELY MANNER. THANK YOU NATALIE."
- “Hodge Jones & Allen, specifically Natalie Wellock, helped me with a redundancy issue, during this time she was understanding and helpful in explaining the steps and professional in thee clear legal advice given and arranging times to discuss the issue and next steps (during Covid). I had a very good experience and am very grateful for the help I received during this difficult period.”
- “Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors were instrumental in helping me to reach a suitable severance agreement with my employer. Natalie went above and beyond to ensure that I received constant support and counsel throughout the negotiation period and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone needing legal advice.”
“Natalie was very helpful, carefully explained everything to me and helped me understand the implications. Very happy with the service.”
“Both Susie Al-Qassab and Natalie Wellock were both professional and well-informed. They provided good timely advice and were realistic about potential outcomes for my employment matter. I would use them again without doubt. Thanks to you both.”
“As you know, I am new to all of this and you have been a fantastic support in taking me through the process step by step with your clear, informative approach. You have certainly gone above and beyond to make sure I know my rights and have continually ensured that I am comfortable with any decisions that had to be made. I would happily recommend your services and you are a credit to HJA. Thank you for helping me get a positive result!”
“Natalie Wellock was professional and thorough when dealing with my settlement case. Her responses were speedy and communication clear.”
“Received a brilliant service from Natalie, who put me at ease straight away. Taking time to explain everything in away that would make sense to me. My matter was dealt with both professionally, and in a timely manner. Thank you Natalie”
Articles & Publications
- Thomson Reuters – Romantic relationships in the workplace in the #MeToo era
"NATALIE WELLOCK WAS PROFESSIONAL AND THOROUGH WHEN DEALING WITH MY SETTLEMENT CASE. HER RESPONSES WERE SPEEDY AND COMMUNICATION CLEAR."
Career & Personal Interests
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2019 – present
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2016 – 2018
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2013 – 2016
- LPC with exemptions , BPP Law School, 2014
- BVC, BPP Law School, 2011
- LLB (Hons) Law with French, Manchester Metropolitan University, 2009
In her spare time, Natalie enjoys cycling, travelling, cooking and baking for family and friends.
Memberships and Appointments
- Employment Lawyers Association