Aneka is currently a trainee solicitor completing the third seat of her training contract in the Clinical Negligence department.
She was previously training under the supervision of Raj Chada, head of the Criminal Defence department, working primarily on protest and financial crime cases. During her time working on protest cases, she dealt with a large number of clients who were arrested during the Extinction Rebellion protests in both April and October 2019 and she gained experience in confiscation proceedings when dealing with financial crime matters.
Prior to this she worked as a paralegal for Kerry Spence and Sean Caulfield on a variety of other criminal matters such as extradition, general crime and serious organised crime.
- Hodge Jones & Allen, Trainee Solicitor, September 2019 – Present
- Hodge Jones & Allen, Paralegal, September 2018-September 2019
- Hodge Jones & Allen, Crime Support/Paralegal, June 2017 – September 2018
- University of Law, LPC MSc, Commendation, 2017-2019
- Oxford Brookes University, Law LLB, 2:1, 2014 – 2017
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association