Abbie joined Hodge Jones & Allen in 2015 although she was admitted as a solicitor in 2011 and has specialised in clinical negligence law from that time. Her caseload encompasses gynaecological/obstetric injuries, orthopaedic injuries, fatal accidents, delayed diagnosis of cancer, surgical errors and GP negligence.
She also assists more senior fee earners in the department with claims involving complex brain injury/neurological damage.
- I cannot thank Abbie Roberts of Hodge Jones & Allen enough for the advice and service. She navigated me at every stage.
- College of Law, Bloomsbury 2006 – 2008 (GDL/LPC)
- Manchester University, 2000 – 2003 (Geography BSc)
- Hodge, Jones & Allen, February 2015
- McMillan Williams, November 2008 to January 2015
- Admitted as a solicitor, September 2011
Membership & Appointments
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
Abbie is a keen netball player participating in the Croydon & Surrey league. She enjoys running, playing guitar, spending time with family and friends and reading.