I joined Hodge Jones & Allen LLP in December 2014 as a new client advisor dealing predominantly with enquiries for the Civil Liberties team. In December 2015 I started my role as a paralegal supporting solicitors on a variety of cases including: actions against the police; deaths in custody claims & inquests; and claims against the Ministry of Defence. I started my period of recognised training at Hodge Jones & Allen LLP in September 2016 and am currently a trainee in the Personal Injury team supervised by Peter Todd.
Prior to joining Hodge Jones & Allen LLP I worked as a paralegal in one of the criminal law teams at GT Stewart Solicitors and as a new client caseworker for Fisher Meredith LLP. I also volunteered for various charities including the Howard League for Penal Reform’s legal team and Southwark Citizens Advice Bureau.
- MA in Criminology & Criminal Justice, King’s College London (Distinction)
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School (Commendation)
- Maîtrise Universitaire en Droit, Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
- English Law and French Law LLB (Hons), King’s College London
- Trainee Solicitor at Hodge Jones & Allen LLP, Sep 2016 – Present
- Paralegal at Hodge Jones & Allen LLP, Dec 2015 – August 2016
- New Client Advisor at Hodge Jones & Allen LLP, Dec 2014 – Dec 2015
- New Client Caseworker at Fisher Meredith LLP, Apr 2014 – Dec 2015
- Crown Court Paralegal at GT Stewart Solicitors, Sep 2013 – Feb 2014
Outside of work I am a keen amateur basketball player competing in the London Metropolitan League. I am a qualified basketball referee and have officiated in national leagues and competitions. I otherwise enjoy long-distance running, reading and cooking.