I first joined Hodge Jones and Allen in 2007 as a trainee solicitor. I qualified in 2009 and worked as a solicitor in the Civil Liberties, Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence departments between 2009 and 2011. My caseload focused on civil actions against the police, Human Rights Act claims, Inquests, personal injury claims and assisting with high value clinical negligence claims.
I returned to Hodge Jones and Allen in 2014 and now practice as a solicitor in the Civil Liberties department. I assist Jocelyn Cockburn with her cases and work primarily on civil actions against the police and other detaining authorities and representing bereaved families at Inquests following deaths in state custody.
I also assist in claims arising out of the death of military personnel, and act for individuals whose health has been adversely affected by air pollution.
- College of Law, LPC, 2006 – 2007
- University of Westminster, part time GDL in Law, 2004 – 2006
- University of Nottingham, LL.M. in Human Rights Law, 2002 – 2003
- University of Nottingham, BA History, 1997 – 2000
- Solicitor / Legal Assistant, Hodges Jones & Allen, July 2014 – Present
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2009 – 2011
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2007 – 2009
- Legal Researcher, Kurdish Human Rights Project, 2004 – 2006