About Claire Brigham
Claire first joined Hodge Jones and Allen in 2007 as a trainee solicitor. She qualified in 2009 and worked as a solicitor in the Civil Liberties, Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence departments between 2009 and 2011. Her caseload focused on civil actions against the police, Human Rights Act claims, Inquests, personal injury claims and assisting with high value clinical negligence claims.
Claire returned to Hodge Jones and Allen in 2014 and now practices as a solicitor in the Civil Liberties department. She assists Jocelyn Cockburn with her cases and works primarily on civil actions against the police and other detaining authorities and representing bereaved families at Inquests following deaths in state custody.
Claire also assists in claims arising out of the death of military personnel, and act for individuals whose health has been adversely affected by air pollution.
"The service has been nothing but professional and outstanding."
- Solicitor / Legal Assistant, Hodges Jones & Allen, July 2014 – Present
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2009 – 2011
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2007 – 2009
- Legal Researcher, Kurdish Human Rights Project, 2004 – 2006
- College of Law, LPC, 2006 – 2007
- University of Westminster, part time GDL in Law, 2004 – 2006
- University of Nottingham, LL.M. in Human Rights Law, 2002 – 2003
- University of Nottingham, BA History, 1997 – 2000
- “Would just like to say thank you so much for everything Hodge Jones and Allen [Claire] have done for my family over the last 8 months or so. The service has been nothing but professional and outstanding.”
"thank you so much for everything"