I trained at Ellis Peirs and Young Jackson and qualified in 1989; I have 25 years’ experience in private client work. I have spent virtually all of my career in private practice, although I spent a brief period working for two charities and also a firm of independent financial advisers.
I deal with complex wills, all aspects of trust and estate administration (including estates with a foreign element), preparation and registration of powers of attorney, wealth protection and planning. I have been appointed and acted as executor and trustee on many occasions. I much enjoy this area of the law and I am described as having a ‘very friendly professional style’.
- BA – London School of Economics and Political Science
- October 2014: Hodge Jones & Allen – partner
- 2010-2014: CKFT Solicitors (merged with Howard Kennedy Fsi) – partner
- 2007-2010: variously for two charities and an IFA in London
- 1986-2007: qualified at Ellis Peirs & Young Jackson and subsequently became a partner there and head of the private client department. EP&YJ merged with Darley Cumberland and became Cumberland Ellis Peirs and then Cumberland Ellis
Memberships and Appointments
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Director of Independent Football Commission
Foreign films, football, scrabble, theatre and being taken for a walk by my dog.