About Amy Coulter
Amy is a Trainee Solicitor who joined the firm in 2022. She is currently sitting in the Private Client team, where she will be assisting Christine Dyson on a varied and complex range of Court of Protection matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Amy worked as Human Rights Officer at the Northern Ireland Policing Board, working to identify systematic malpractice in various criminal justice matters. She also completed her training with Rape Crisis NI to help provide information and emotional support to anyone impacted by rape or sexual assault in adulthood.
Articles & Publications
- Response to Historical Institutional Abuse Consultation, Human Rights Centre, Published – 10 Feb 2019
Career & Education
- Trainee Solicitor: Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2022 – present
- Human Rights Officer: Northern Ireland Policing Board, 2020 – 2021
- Legal Analyst: Herbert Smith Freehills, 2020
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction) – The University of Law, 2022
- Human Rights and Criminal Justice LLM (Distinction) – Queens University Belfast, 2018-2019
- Law LLB (2:1) – Queens University Belfast, 2015-2018