About Megan Finnis
Megan is a Trainee Solicitor in the Medical Negligence department under the supervision of Nina Ali. She will be assisting on a broad range of cases, including psychiatric and fatal injury claims.
Megan joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in 2019 as a paralegal in the Civil Liberties department, where she assisted Jocelyn Cockburn predominantly on Article 2 inquests and associated civil claims against state bodies.
Megan volunteers at the Citizens Advice Bureau in Camden, assisting with Housing and Employment sessions.
Memberships & Appointments
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- Police Action Lawyers Group
- Human Rights Lawyers Association
Career & Personal Interests
- Civil Liberties Paralegal – Hickman and Rose Solicitors- 2018
- Researcher and Administrative Support to the University of Manchester Legal Advice Centre – 2016
- University of Law – Legal Practice Course– 2018, Distinction
- University of Manchester – Law LLB- 2017, First
Megan enjoys travelling, reading and seeing live music. She regularly attends events promoting access to justice.