I began my training contract at Hodge Jones & Allen LLP in September 2016, having previously worked as a paralegal in the firm’s Civil Liberties and Clinical Negligence Departments. My first seat is in the Civil Liberties Department. I am currently working on claims against the police and other public authorities, including civil actions for assault, false imprisonment, malicious prosecution, discrimination and breach of the Human Rights Act. I am very passionate about civil liberties, working with vulnerable individuals and helping those whose rights have been violated to seek justice and accountability.
- London Metropolitan University – Legal Practice Course, 2015 – 2016
- University of Law – Graduate Diploma in Law (with exemptions), 2014 – 2015
- School of Oriental and African Studies – LLM in Human Rights Conflict and Justice, 2012 – 2013
- University College Dublin – Law, Bachelor of Civil Law, 2008 – 2011
- Civil Liberties Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, November 2015 – August 2016
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, March 2014 – November 2015
- Nepal and Sri Lanka Team Assistant, Amnesty International, July 2013 – March 2014
In my spare time I enjoy yoga, swimming, cooking, listening to music and visiting museums and galleries.