I am a criminal defence solicitor at Hodge Jones & Allen. Before joining the firm I gained experience in various roles including two years at the RCJ as a Listings Officer, at a local law centre, at defence firm Janes’ Solicitors and at the CPS assisting in case preparation.
- Completed the LPC at Westminster University in 2009
- Studied my law degree at Leicester University in 2004
- I am so so pleased with this outcome. I can’t express how grateful I am. This by far the best news I have had in along time. You have been more than wonderful. Please tell me if there is anything I can do for you to have recognition for this case. I will send a letter to your firm, expressing my gratitude to you and how impressed I am with the outcome of the process. I will of course recommend you to anyone who ever approaches me on legal matters. I hope you can progress fast in your legal career, you definitely deserve it.
- “I was very impressed with Michael; sensible, calm and the clients warmed to him straight away. A real asset for you guys.”
- “Thank you very much for your email and indeed your thorough care and attention that you have given my case. I have really been made to feel some faith in the justice system and this has only been possible through your belief in me and my position.”
I am a keen sportsman, currently in a local tennis league and I have played semi-professional football. I’m a big Man Utd fan and have actually visited Old Trafford!