I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in 2011 assisting fee earners in the firm’s Personal Injury team with a wide variety of cases. I now have my own caseload, specialising in road traffic accidents involving untraced drivers.
- “Sarah Townsend dealt with me in a patient, respectful and kind manner. The information she gave me was explained so that I could understand the processes involved which I appreciated very much.”
- Currently studying for Ilex Diploma in Law and Practice
- University of Reading, MA English
- University of Reading, BA English Literature
- Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen, October 2012
- Administrative Assistant – Hodge Jones & Allen, 2011 – 2012
- Claims Technician – QBE Insurance, 2011
- Administrator – Crown Prosecution Service, 2009 – 2011
Membership & Appointments
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
I am interested in music and sing with a local choir every week. I also enjoy reading and love to travel. Having lived in Detroit for 3 years, I still follow all Detroit-based sports teams but remain a loyal supporter of Coventry City FC as well.