I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in 2011 assisting fee earners in the firm’s Personal Injury team with a wide variety of cases. I now have my own caseload, specialising in road traffic accidents involving untraced drivers.
- Currently studying for Ilex Diploma in Law and Practice
- University of Reading, MA English
- University of Reading, BA English Literature
- Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen, October 2012
- Administrative Assistant – Hodge Jones & Allen, 2011 – 2012
- Claims Technician – QBE Insurance, 2011
- Administrator – Crown Prosecution Service, 2009 – 2011
- “The whole experience was very professional. Sarah Townsend kept me informed every step of the process which left me with no queries. Wonderful service and highly recommended. Thanks ever so much Sarah…”
- “Sarah was fantastic, she kept me up to date and made things so much easier for me especially during the period of time I was out of the country and gave me sound advise on the steps to take.”
- “Sarah Townsend dealt with me in a patient, respectful and kind manner. The information she gave me was explained so that I could understand the processes involved which I appreciated very much.”
- “Very pleased with the outcome. Special thank you to Sarah T for her wonderful diligence. Glad that I chose this firm again!”
Membership & Appointments
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
I am interested in music and sing with a local choir every week. I also enjoy reading and love to travel. Having lived in Detroit for 3 years, I still follow all Detroit-based sports teams but remain a loyal supporter of Coventry City FC as well.