About Eliza Bell
Eliza joined Hodge Jones & Allen in September 2023 as a Trainee Solicitor. Her first seat is in the Crime department assisting Sean Caulfield and Casey Jenkins on a range of matters.
Before joining Hodge Jones & Allen, Eliza worked as a Public Law & Human Rights Paralegal in another law firm.
Prior to that she spent four years working in the Anti-Modern Slavery sector as both a caseworker and team manager, providing advice and support to victims of modern slavery and individuals seeking asylum and humanitarian protection in the United Kingdom.
Career & Education
- Trainee Solicitor – Hodge Jones & Allen – September 2023 – present
- Paralegal – Irwin Mitchell LLP – October 2021 – January 2023
- Welfare Team Manager – The Happy Baby Community – January 2021 – October 2021
- Modern Slavery & Homelessness Team Manager – Hestia Charity – September 2019 – January 2021
- Modern Slavery Caseworker – Hestia Charity – April 2017 – September 2019
- Accelerated LPC (University of Law) – January 2023 – July 2023 (Distinction)
- Accelerated Graduate Diploma in Law (University of Law) – January 2021 – September 2021 (Distinction)
- English Literature BA Hons (University of Manchester) – September 2013 – June 2016 (2:1)