About Jacob Bartholomew-Smith
Jacob joined Hodge Jones & Allen as a paralegal in January 2021. Prior to this he worked in the housing department at Duncan Lewis. Jacob regularly advices and assists clients in homelessness applications and reviews, possession proceedings, disrepair matters and unlawful eviction. Jacob also has experience dealing with public law challenges and judicial reviews.
Jacob is proud to assist clients who are publicly funded and is passionate about access to justice. Jacob understands the important role that housing plays in our lives and always aims to achieve the best possible outcomes for his clients.
- Hodge Jones Allen, Paralegal, Housing, January 2022 – present
- Duncan Lewis Solicitors, Caseworker, Housing, 2021 – 2022
- Roach Pittis Solicitors, Paralegal, Civil Litigation, 2018 -2019
- Tuckers Solicitors, Paralegal, Civil Liberties and Human Rights, 2017 – 2018
- University of Oslo, 2021 – LLM Public International Law and Human Rights, Distinction
- University of Greenwich, 2017 – LLB Law, First