I am formerly a qualified cardiology nurse and qualified as a solicitor in 2002, having trained at Hodge Jones & Allen. I have specialised in medical negligence from the outset and run a comprehensive range of cases in this area.
I have a special interest in cardiac and fatal cases. I also have a keen interest in psychiatric cases and am committed to working towards ensuring the same levels of accountability that prevail in general medicine to this currently very poorly represented area. I am a Law Society Accredited Clinical Negligence Panel Member and am fluent in Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi.
I also appear on a weekly ‘Legal Hour’ on Betar Bangla radio and attended their 5th anniversary celebration.
I am ranked in Chambers UK and Legal 500.
- “I cannot thank you enough and feel fortunate to have had your kind support and expertise which kept me going. To have yourself and Priya during the court sessions was made tolerable because of you both.” Barbara
- RGN The Royal Berkshire Hospital; BA (Hons) London University
- Dip. Law Holborn Law College
- LPC London Guildhall University
- Partner, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP (2010)
- Hodge Jones & Allen (2000-06 and 2008-present)
- Boyes Turner, Reading (2006-08)
Membership & Appointments
- The Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
In 2009, I set up a UK-based children’s charity, Millie Mittoo Children’s Projects. The organisation’s first project has been to set up a small home for female orphans in Pakistan.