I am formerly a qualified cardiology nurse and qualified as a solicitor in 2002, having trained at Hodge Jones & Allen. I have specialised in medical negligence from the outset and run a comprehensive range of cases in this area.
I have a special interest in cardiac and fatal cases. I also have a keen interest in psychiatric cases and am committed to working towards ensuring the same levels of accountability that prevail in general medicine to this currently very poorly represented area. I am a Law Society Accredited Clinical Negligence Panel Member and am fluent in Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi.
I also appear on a weekly ‘Legal Hour’ on Betar Bangla radio and attended their 5th anniversary celebration.
I am ranked in Chambers UK and Legal 500.
- RGN The Royal Berkshire Hospital; BA (Hons) London University
- Dip. Law Holborn Law College
- LPC London Guildhall University
- Partner, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP (2010)
- Hodge Jones & Allen (2000-06 and 2008-present)
- Boyes Turner, Reading (2006-08)
Membership & Appointments
- The Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
In 2009, I set up a UK-based children’s charity, Millie Mittoo Children’s Projects. The organisation’s first project has been to set up a small home for female orphans in Pakistan.