I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in March 2016, initially as a paralegal in the clinical negligence team. I moved to the civil liberties team in October 2017.
- BPP Law School, Holborn: Legal Practice Course , September 2016 – June 2018
- London School of Economics: Law LLB (Hons), 2:1, 2009 – 2012
- Amnesty International UK, Volunteer for the Law and Human Rights Programme and part-time Telefundraiser
- Armstrong & Co Solicitors, Paralegal
- Hickman & Rose Solicitors, Intern
- Hansraj Bhola Chambers (Trinidad, West Indies), Law Clerk
- Kingston and Richmond Law Centre, Casework assistant