I joined Hodge Jones and Allen as a paralegal in March 2016, initially in the Clinical Negligence department. I moved to the Civil Liberties department in October 2017, and began my training contract with the firm in September 2018 in the Family Law department.
- BPP Law School, Holborn: Legal Practice Course, Distinction, 2016 – 2018
- London School of Economics: Law LLB (Hons), 2:1, 2009 – 2012
- Amnesty International UK, Volunteer for the Law and Human Rights Programme and part-time Telefundraiser
- Armstrong & Co Solicitors, Paralegal
- Hansraj Bhola Chambers (Trinidad, West Indies), Law Clerk
- Kingston and Richmond Law Centre, Casework assistant
Memberships and appointments
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- Human Rights Lawyer’s Association
I volunteer at the Citizens Advice Bureau in Camden, assisting with Housing and Employment sessions.