About Ailsa McNeil
Ailsa joined Hodge Jones & Allen in December 2019 as a Paralegal in the Medical Negligence department. Prior to joining the firm, she volunteered for the AIRE Centre, a legal charity that provides free legal advice on human rights and EU law issues.
Career & Education
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, December 2019 – present
- Project Officer, Cabinet Office, April 2019 – December 2019
- Legal Caseworker, the AIRE Centre, October 2018 – April 2019
- LLM Public Law, University College London (Merit)
- Law with Politics, The University of Manchester (First Class)