About Ailsa McNeil
Ailsa is a Trainee Solicitor currently assisting Dawn Treloar in the Medical Negligence team. She joined Hodge Jones & Allen in December 2019 as a Paralegal in the Medical Negligence team where she was responsible for dealing with the new enquiries and supporting Emma Wray with her caseload.
Prior to joining the firm she volunteered for the AIRE Centre, a legal charity that provides free legal advice on human rights and EU law issues.
Career & Education
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2022 – present
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, December 2019 – September 2022
- Project Officer, Cabinet Office, April 2019 – December 2019
- Legal Caseworker, the AIRE Centre, October 2018 – April 2019
- LPC, University of Law, 2020-22 (Distinction)
- LLM Public Law, University College London (Merit)
- Law with Politics, The University of Manchester (First Class)
Ailsa enjoys running, swimming in her local lido and reading.