About Sion Morgan
Sion Morgan is a solicitor in our Civil Liberties & Human Rights team. They work closely with Susie Labinjoh in pursuing civil actions against the police and other state bodies, particularly arising from police misconduct. They represent clients in inquests, police complaints, civil claims, judicial reviews and compensation claims for victims of miscarriages of justice. Sion is currently assisting on a number of political protest cases.
Sion is a member of the firm’s LGBTQ+ Network. In their spare time, they are involved in a letter writing project for LGBTQ+ prisoners, and assist individuals and organisations with police and prison related issues and complaints.
"My experience with Hodge Jones & Allen has been amazing, Joanna, Sarah and Sion have been so helpful and I am so thankful."
Memberships & Appointments
- Police Action Lawyers Group
- Inquest Lawyers Group
Career & Education
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2023 – present
- Trainee solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2021 – 2023
- Civil liberties paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2018 – 2021
- Civil liberties legal assistant, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2018
- Legal Practice Course, London Metropolitan University, 2019 – 2021
- LLB Law, King’s College London, 2011 – 2015