About Sion Morgan
Sion is a trainee solicitor and currently working in our Civil Liberties & Human Rights team.
Sion joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors as a legal assistant in 2018. They then worked as a paralegal, assisting Sarah Flanagan and Gimhani Eriyagolla in police complaints, civil claims against the police and public authorities, judicial review, and inquest matters. Before joining the firm, they volunteered at a police complaints clinic, law centre, migrants’ rights group and number of human rights organisations.
"My experience with Hodge Jones & Allen has been amazing, Joanna, Sarah and Sion have been so helpful and I am so thankful."
Sion is a member of the firm’s LGBT+ Network. In their spare time, they are involved in a letter writing project for LGBT+ prisoners, and assist individuals and organisations with police and prison related issues and complaints.
Memberships & Appointments
- Police Action Lawyers Group
- Inquest Lawyers Group
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
Career & Education
- Trainee solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2021 – present
- Civil liberties paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, November 2018 – July 2021
- Civil liberties legal assistant, Hodge Jones & Allen, June 2018 – October 2018
- Legal Practice Course, London Metropolitan University
- LLB Law, King’s College London