About Sion Morgan
Sion is a trainee solicitor in the Medical Negligence department. They assist Dawn Treloar on a varied and complex caseload, including brain and spinal injury cases.
Sion joined the firm as a legal assistant in the Civil Liberties team in 2018. They then worked as a paralegal, assisting Sarah Flanagan and Gimhani Eriyagolla on police complaints, civil claims against the police and public authorities, and inquest matters. Prior to joining the firm, they volunteered at a police complaints clinic, law centre, migrants’ rights group and human rights organisations.
"My experience with Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors has been amazing, Joanna, Sarah and Sion have been so helpful and I am so thankful."
They are a member of Hodge Jones & Allen’s LGBTQ Network. They are also an independent custody visitor at their local police station and campaign for prisoners’ rights.
Career & Education
- Trainee solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2021 – present
- Civil Liberties paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, November 2018 – July 2021
- Civil Liberties legal assistant, Hodge Jones & Allen, June 2018 – November 2018
- Legal Practice Course, London Metropolitan University, 2021
- LLB Law, King’s College London, 2015
Memberships & Appointments
- Police Action Lawyers Group
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers