I am a Paralegal in the Personal Injury Team assisting a Partner with a wide variety of fast track and multi-track cases. I am also assisting one of the firm’s partner with her Grenfell Tower cases.
- Legal Practice Course – College of Law (Bloomsbury)
- LLB in Law – University of Hertfordshire
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen (June 2018 – present)
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Pattinson & Brewer Solicitors (May 2015 – December 2018)
- Legal Advisor – Slater Gordon Solutions Legal (February 2014 – April 2015)
- Personal Injury Paralegal – MTA Solicitors LLP (August 2010 – May 2014)
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Alfred James and Co Solicitors LLP (June 2008 – August 2010)
In my spare time, I enjoy going for long walks. I love reading and watching Athletics. I also enjoy socialising with friends and family.