About Aniqa Khan
Aniqa joined Hodge Jones & Allen in November 2022 as a Legal Assistant supporting the Civil Liberties & Human Rights team. Aniqa was promoted as a Paralegal in November 2023. She assists Sebastian Del Monte and Nancy Collins on a range of claims including representing bereaved families at inquests, actions against the police and other state bodies.
Prior to joining Hodge Jones & Allen, Aniqa worked as a Family Law Paralegal working on divorce, financial remedy and child arrangements matters.
Career & Education
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, November 2023 – present
- Legal Assistant, Hodge Jones & Allen, November 2022 – November 2023
- Paralegal (Placement), Dominic Levent Solicitors, June 2019 – March 2020
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers and Inquest Law Group
- Police Action Lawyers Group
- Law LLB (Hons) with Professional Placement, Brunel University London, 2017 – 2021