About Hannah Buchalter
Hannah is trainee solicitor currently sitting in the Crime team, where she is assisting Francesca Cociani and Katie McFadden.
Hannah joined Hodge Jones & Allen in August 2021 as a Paralegal in the Civil Liberties & Human Rights department, assisting Nancy Collins and Sebastian Del Monte. She assisted on inquests and claims against the police and other state bodies. Hannah previously volunteered at the BPP Pro Bono Enterprise Clinic and the Bristol Human Rights Law Clinic, providing free legal advice to individuals on a range of issues.
"I found HJA [Sebastian Del Monte and Hannah Buchalter] to be excellent people to have on your side. I would recommend this company. I was very happy with the way they dealt with my difficult situation." Ray Sheldrake
Career & Education
- Trainee Solicitor – Hodge Jones & Allen – 2023 – present
- Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen – 2021 – 2023
- Legal Assistant – Eversheds Sutherland LLP – 2021
- Student Director – BPP Pro Bono Clinic – 2020-2021
- Researcher – Bristol Human Rights Law Clinic – 2017-2018
- LPC – BPP University – 2020-2021 (Distinction)
- MA Human Rights – University College London – 2018-2019
- University of Bristol – LLB Law with Study Abroad (with 1 year study abroad at the University of Western Australia, Perth – 2014-2018