Sioned is a solicitor within the housing team.
Sioned qualified as a solicitor after completing a Legal Aid Agency sponsored training contract in all aspects of social welfare law.
Sioned has experience in all aspects of housing law with particular expertise in cases concerning human rights, public law and discrimination. She remains committed to legal aid and social justice by providing a good quality legal service, regardless of her client’s means.
- 2007 Legal Practice Course
- 2006 Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2005 BA (Hons) Human Rights and Law
- September 2018: Solicitor, Housing – Hodge Jones & Allen
- 2011 – September 2018: Solicitor, Community Law – Edwards Duthie Solicitors
- 2009-2011: Trainee Solicitor, Social Welfare – Merseyside Welfare Rights
- 2007-2009: Graduate Clerk, Welfare benefits – Stephensons Solicitors LLP
- “I received excellent service from Ms S Roberts who was dealing with my case. She was friendly, professional, easy to talk to and she provided a good outcome within a few months of taking my case. I would definitely recommend her services at Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors.”
- “Your solicitor Sioned Roberts who dealt with my case was absolutely outstanding. Very friendly and lovely person. After a tough time with my local authority, it was an enormous relief to feel in safe hands. She kept me fully updated throughout and put me at ease from start. Sioned is extremely knowledgeable Solicitor. She helped me to get justice on my case in a very short time frame. I can’t thank her enough.”
- “This firm is amazing, I can’t thank them enough and in particular the solicitor who dealt with my case Sioned Roberts. Sioned was outstanding. She kept me fully updated throughout and put me at ease from the start. After a tough time with my local authority it was an enormous relief to feel in safe hands. Sioned was empathetic and extremely knowledgeable and helped me get the outcome I sort and in a very short time frame. Thank you so much Sioned.”
Members and Appointments
- Committee member of the Association of London Welsh Lawyers
- Member of the Association of Women Solicitors
Articles & Publications
- Nearly Legal – Ending duties after the HRA; 2019
- Nearly Legal – U Can’t Do This*; 2019