I am a solicitor within the housing team. Having qualified in 2011 after completing my training in all aspects of social welfare law.
I am experienced in all aspects of social housing law with particular expertise in cases concerning human rights, public law and discrimination. I am committed to legal aid and social justice by providing a good quality legal service, regardless of a client’s means.
- 2007 Legal Practice Course
- 2006 Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2005 BA (Hons) Human Rights and Law
- September 2018 HJA
- 2011 – September 2018 Edwards Duthie Solicitors
- 2009-2011 Merseyside Welfare Rights
- “Your solicitor Sioned Roberts who dealt with my case was absolutely outstanding. Very friendly and lovely person. After a tough time with my local authority, it was an enormous relief to feel in safe hands. She kept me fully updated throughout and put me at ease from start. Sioned is extremely knowledgeable Solicitor. She helped me to get justice on my case in a very short time frame. I can’t thank her enough.”
- “This firm is amazing, I can’t thank them enough and in particular the solicitor who dealt with my case Sioned Roberts. Sioned was outstanding. She kept me fully updated throughout and put me at ease from the start. After a tough time with my local authority it was an enormous relief to feel in safe hands. Sioned was empathetic and extremely knowledgeable and helped me get the outcome I sort and in a very short time frame. Thank you so much Sioned.”
Members and Appointments
- Committee member of the Association of London Welsh Lawyers
Outside of work I will usually be found on my allotment.