Having undertaken a Management Sciences & French degree at Southampton University, I subsequently undertook the Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in Guildford.
I qualified as a solicitor in March 2012 and have specialised in personal injury claims since qualification. I trained at a high street firm outside of London before moving to a niche practice in central London specialising in personal injury. I have experience in dealing with a large and varied case load consisting of road traffic accident, occupiers’ and employers’ liability claims.
I am ranked in Chambers UK 2016.
- College of Law, Guildford – Legal Practice Course 2007 – 2008
- College of Law, Guildford – Graduate Diploma in Law 2006 – 2007
- University of Southampton –Management Sciences & French 2002 – 2006
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen – October 2015
- Solicitor at Universa Law – August 2012 – October 2015
- Admitted as a solicitor 1st March 2012
- Training contract at Blaser Mills Solicitors 2010 – 2012
- Legal Advisor at the Employee Advisory Service (EAR) 2008 – 2010
- “Emma gave me all the advice and support needed to win my claim.”
Outside of work, I am a sociable and active person and enjoy many sports including cross country running and in particular skiing, which I started when I was just 4 years old.