I qualified as a solicitor in March 2012 and specialise in all areas of claimant personal injury work. I trained at a high street firm outside of London before moving to a niche practice in central London specialising in personal injury. I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in October 2015. I have experience in dealing with a large and varied case load consisting of road traffic accidents, public liability and employers’ liability claims and more recently a number of cases involving dental injuries.
I am ranked in Chambers UK 2016.
- College of Law, Guildford – Legal Practice Course 2007 – 2008
- College of Law, Guildford – Graduate Diploma in Law 2006 – 2007
- University of Southampton –Management Sciences & French 2002 – 2006
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen – October 2015
- Solicitor at Universa Law – August 2012 – October 2015
- Admitted as a solicitor 1st March 2012
- Training contract at Blaser Mills Solicitors 2010 – 2012
- Legal Advisor at the Employee Advisory Service (EAR) 2008 – 2010
- “I’d like to express my graditude to you [Emma] for the care and attention to detail taken since 2015 on my case. It has been a long journey but I am very pleased with the outcome. Thank you once again for your legal advise, time and effort taken to ensure we had a success at the end.”
- “Good clear explanations, quick response to telephone calls and emails. Thorough investigation into problems and no nonsense supply of consultants appointments. Clear explanation of all consultants and investigations results. Emma was easy to contact and quick to respond. Could not be more pleased with the service provided”.
- “I can’t thank you enough for all your hard work. I really appreciate it”.
- “Just wanted to give a thank you for settling my claim. It has been a quite a few stressful years. I only wish I had you doing my claim from the start. You are very good at what you do. Thank you for all your hard work. I was thrilled with your approach to work so thank very much for that. My case was very complex and you handled everything professionally”.
- “I would like to take this opportunity to thank you so very much for helping and guiding me through this process. I cannot pretend that it has been a pleasant few years but the ends justify the means. I have appreciated your professionalism throughout and am so relieved that it has come to a successful conclusion”.
- “I am grateful not just for your work on my case but for your kindness and understanding”.
- “In the time I was going through my claim with HJA I had several up and down moments due to the fact I had experienced a lot as a result of an accident. This left me not only dealing with everyday life but also a lot of anxiety. Every single person I dealt with was absolutely lovely and very understanding, going above and beyond to put my mind at rest, thank you so much. I recommend HJA to anyone looking for a professional service and team of solicitors that also have a personal way of dealing with sensitive issues”.
- “My case took a really long time to resolve and several different people took over the proceedings. However, the final person in charge of my claim, Emma Hall seemed to really move things on at a faster pace and I eventually received what I consider to be just compensation for my injuries”.
- My Client was a self-employed plumber who fell down a flight of stairs during the course of his employment. He injured both knees and required surgery to one knee. He was awarded £18,000 in compensation.
- I represented an elderly lady who tripped outside a shopping centre. She sustained a number of serious injuries, including a rotator cuff to her right dominant shoulder. Due to her age, she was unable to have surgery. Liability was admitted and the claim settled for £20,000.
- My Client tripped and fell outside a school on a raised paving slab. She fell to the ground fracturing her shoulder which required surgery. Liability was denied throughout the claim but she was awarded £27,000 in compensation.
- My Client worked as a general labourer at a school. Whilst he was cutting a hedge, the blade of the hedge trimmer fell off and he sustained a laceration to his right leg. Liability was admitted and his claim settled for £5,000.
- I acted for a lady who tripped outside a café on an uneven step and fell sustaining a fracture to her ankle. Liability was denied but settlement was finally agreed at £10,000.
- My Client was involved in an accident as he was cycling along a towpath in London. An employee of a café came rushing outside carrying tables and collided with my Client. He fell off his bicycle and sustained a number of soft tissue injuries. He was awarded £12,5000 in compensation.
Membership & Appointments
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
I enjoy many sports in particular skiing and running and have recently started taking part in triathlons.