About Rabiah Farooq
Rabiah joined Hodge Jones & Allen in April 2021. She is a Paralegal in the Crime department and works under the supervision of Chloe Hartnell, Edward Jones and Sean Caulfield. Rabiah is passionate about the representation of vulnerable individuals and in guaranteeing their access to justice.
- Paralegal at Hodge Jones & Allen: 2021 – Present
- Executive Officer / Paralegal at the Serious Fraud Office: 2020
- Public Inquiry Paralegal for the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse at Lambeth Council: 2019
- Product Adoption Specialist / Customer Success Manager at LexisNexis: 2018
- Legal Practice Course and Master of Laws (LPC and LLM) at BPP University: 2021 – Present
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) at the University of Westminster: 2013 – 2017
Rabiah’s main pastimes include travelling, visiting museums and art galleries. She is an avid reader and frequents the theatre. She also enjoys spending time with her loved ones and adores animals.