About Alisha McSporran
Alisha joined Hodge Jones & Allen in October 2022 as a Legal Assistant in the Civil Liberties & Human Rights department.
She has been promoted to Paralegal in February 2023. Alisha assists Sarah Flanagan and Gimhani Eriyagolla in actions against the police and public authorities, representing bereaved families at inquests, and judicial reviews.
Prior to joining the firm Alisha worked in housing and employment law, and volunteered for a range of human rights organisations including Human Rights Pulse and the Freedom Law Clinic.
Career, Memberships & Education
- Civil Liberties Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, February 2023 – present
- Civil Liberties Legal Assistant, Hodge Jones & Allen, October 2022 – February 2023
- Client Liaison, Chris Rudd Solicitors, December 2021 – October 2022
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- Police Action Lawyers Group
- MA Law, University of Law, Distinction, 2020-2021
- BA Hons English, Queen Mary University of London, First, 2017 – 2020