About Abbi Hart
Abbi is a paralegal in the Civil Liberties & Human Rights department. She joined Hodge Jones & Allen in November 2020. She assists on the Grenfell Tower case. Prior to joining Hodge Jones & Allen, she has previously worked as a policy assistant in the House of Commons.
- Policy Assistant, House of Commons, 2019 – 2020
- Paralegal, Thaliwal and Veja Solicitors, 2018 – 2019
- University of Law, Legal Practice Course, 2020
- University of Leicester, International Human Rights Law (LLM), Distinction, 2017-2020
- University of Leicester, Law with Politics (LLB), First, 2014 – 2017