I joined Hodge Jones and Allen in 2018 as a solicitor in the civil liberties team. I previously worked at Irwin Mitchell in their public law and human rights department, and completed my training at Bhatt Murphy solicitors. I have also worked as a paralegal for a number of years in actions against the police, inquests, public law and immigration. I currently specialise in civil claims against public authorities and representing bereaved families in inquests.
- “My case involved claiming compensation from several companies, all of whom at first denied liability. My solicitor, Gimhani Eriyagolla, fought hard, on my behalf, to point out to these companies that they were, indeed, liable, which they all, eventually accepted. Gimhani then fought for an acceptable and fair settlement from each of them. Throughout the entire case, I was kept informed on any developments. The case was resolved and resulted in my receiving the compensation due from each of the companies. I was treated in a very professional manner from beginning to the very satisfactory conclusion. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending this company to anyone in need of legal advice. It was a pleasure to deal with them.”
- Legal Practice Course (p/t) – 2011-2013
- LLM public law and human rights, UCL – 2010-2011
- BA (Hons) Law, University of Nottingham – 2006-2009
- Hodge Jones & Allen, solicitor 2018 – present
- Irwin Mitchell, solicitor – 2016-2017
- Bhatt Murphy solicitors, trainee solicitor – 2014-2016
- Police Action Lawyers Group
- Inquest Lawyers Group
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
In my spare time I enjoy yoga.