About Alex Iossifidis
Alex joined the firm as a trainee solicitor in September 2022. His first seat is in the crime team where he is assisting Caroline Liggins and Laura O’Brien.
Before joining Hodge Jones & Allen, Alex was a caseworker and paralegal at North Kensington Law Centre. There he managed a varied caseload and represented clients in the employment and benefits tribunals.
Before pursuing a career in law, Alex trained and worked as an adviser with the Citizens Advice Bureau and later advised on housing, employment and benefits issues within Higher Education Institutions.
Career & Education
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2022 – present
- Caseworker and Paralegal, North Kensington Law Centre, January 2020 – August 2022
- Adviser, Trinity Laban Conservatoire, 2014 – 2020
- Adviser, Union of Brunel Students, 2013 – 2014
- Generalist Adviser and Gateway Assessor, Lewisham Citizens Advice Bureau, 2010 – 2013
- Legal Practice Course and LLM, Distinction, University of Law, 2021
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Distinction, University of Law, 2019
- History and Politics BA Hons, First Class, University of East Anglia, 2007