About Alex Iossifidis
Alex joined the firm as a trainee solicitor in September 2022. He completed his first seat in the Criminal Defence department and is currently undertaking his second seat in the Civil Liberties team. He is assisting Alice Hardy in a variety of cases, including actions against the police and public authorities.
Before joining Hodge Jones & Allen, Alex was a caseworker and paralegal at North Kensington Law Centre. There he managed a varied caseload and represented clients in the employment and benefits tribunals.
Before pursuing a career in law, Alex trained and worked as an adviser with the Citizens Advice Bureau and later advised on housing, employment and benefits issues within Higher Education Institutions.
Career & Education
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2022 – present
- Caseworker and Paralegal, North Kensington Law Centre, January 2020 – August 2022
- Adviser, Trinity Laban Conservatoire, 2014 – 2020
- Adviser, Union of Brunel Students, 2013 – 2014
- Generalist Adviser and Gateway Assessor, Lewisham Citizens Advice Bureau, 2010 – 2013
- Legal Practice Course and LLM, Distinction, University of Law, 2021
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Distinction, University of Law, 2019
- History and Politics BA Hons, First Class, University of East Anglia, 2007