About Nadine Refaat
Nadine is an Associate in the Clinical Negligence department. Her caseload includes fatal accident claims, mental health claims, inquests, secondary victim claims, orthopaedic injuries, obstetrics and gynaecology, cancer claims and delays in diagnosis.
Nadine also assists some of the Partners in the team with a range of complex litigated claims.
"Nadine was extremely helpful keeping me updated all the time about my claim. She was very kind and professional and I would definitely recommend them."
"I am very happy with my solicitor Nadine she was very helpful and always kept me updated with my case. She was good at explaining to me before I signed any documents!"
Memberships and Volunteer Opportunities
Career & Personal Interests
- Associate, Hodge Jones & Allen (2023 – present)
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen (2022 – 2023)
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen (2020 – 2022)
- Medical Negligence Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen (2018 – 2020)
- Mental Capacity & Deputyship Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen (2017 – 2018)
- LPC, BPP Law School; 2018 – 2020 (Distinction)
- Law LLB, University of Birmingham; 2013-2016 (2:1 Honours)
Nadine has a keen interest in travelling and experiencing different cultures. She also enjoys eating out with friends, attending musical events and keeping fit.