About Izzie Bond-Mills
Izzie is a Paralegal in the Criminal Defence Team at Hodge Jones & Allen. She joined HJA in March 2023 from a boutique crime firm based in Middlesex, where she specialised in serious organised crime and fraud.
Izzie is currently undertaking her Police Station Accreditation to enable her to advise and assist those who have been arrested.
Izzie works under the supervision of two partners, Kerry Spence and Jessica Davies, as well as junior solicitor, Cally Gormally.
Memberships & Appointments
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers (YLAL)
- Women in Criminal Law (WICL)
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen – 2023 – Present
- Paralegal, ABV Solicitors – 2022 – 2023
- Court Clerk, Royal Courts of Justice – 2022
- Legal Practice Course and Master of Laws (LPC and LLM) – University of Law, 2021 – 2022
- Law LLB (Hons) – University of Exeter, 2018 – 2021