I joined Hodge Jones & Allen as a Solicitor in February 2017. I qualified as a Solicitor in March 2014 and have over 7 years’ experience of representing claimants in personal injury claims including Road Traffic Accidents, Employers Liability, Public Liability and Criminal Injuries Compensation.
I have successfully negotiated settlement of claims on behalf of my clients prior to Court Trials. I also have experience of issuing Court proceedings, making Court applications and have successfully represented clients who have obtained judgement and damages at Court.
- BBP Law School: Legal Practice Course
- Middlesex University: LLB Law
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones and Allen (Present)
- Solicitor, Minster Law (September 2015 – June 2016)
- Solicitor, MTG Solicitors (March 2014 – September 2015)
- Trainee Solicitor, MTG Solicitors (September 2012 – March 2014)
I enjoy travelling, reading and cooking.