About Ralph Johnson
Ralph joined Hodge Jones & Allen as a paralegal in October 2021 in the Private Client department. He works on a range of Court of Protection matters, dealing with property and affairs financial management and court applications.
He also advises on and sets up personal injury trusts.
In addition, he assists with wills, probate and lasting powers of attorney.
Prior to joining Hodge Jones & Allen, Ralph worked as a paralegal supporting individuals who had suffered catastrophic injuries on a pro bono basis. He has experience in assessing personal injury claims, dealing with employment, debt and housing queries and drafting court of protection applications and lasting powers of attorney.
- Paralegal, Private Client, Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2021
- Senior Paralegal, Injury, Stewarts LLP, 2016 – 2021
- Volunteer Adviser, Paddock Wood Community Advice Centre, 2015 – 2016
- Legal Practice Course, BPP University London, 2014 – 2015
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University London, 2013 – 2014
- BA Hons Theology, University of Nottingham, 2010 – 2013