About Olivia Pattison
Prior to joining Hodge Jones & Allen as a trainee, Olivia worked as a paralegal in a busy criminal defence department. She assisted on a wide-range of matters, including two high-profile murder trials and many drug trafficking cases. She is fully accredited as a police station representative, with a particular interest in advising young and vulnerable clients. She also worked at two young people’s charities, Just for Kids Law and The Children Society, building practical expertise in Child Criminal Exploitation.
- Paralegal, Crime– Edward Fail, Bradshaw and Waterson Solicitors; 2020-2021
- Paralegal, Crime– Lawrence and Co Solicitors; 2019-2020
- Disrupting Exploitation Officer– The Children’s Society; 2018-2019
- Development Officer– Just for Kids Law; 2017-2018
- Accredited Police Station Representative – Cardiff University; 2021
- Legal Practice Course – University of Law; 2020
- Politics, Philosophy and Law LLB 2:1 –Kings College London; 2013-2017
Olivia enjoys swimming, with a new (weather-dependent) passion for outdoor swimming. She also enjoys lino-printing in her spare time. Since 2019, Olivia has worked as a volunteer for the No More Exclusions movement, mostly working on fundraising applications. The movement is dedicated to ending the persistent and unjust racial disparity in school exclusions in the UK.