I am a paralegal in the Housing department predominantly handling homelessness cases with experience in possession, disrepair and unlawful eviction cases. I previously worked as a housing paralegal for over a year before undertaking a Graduate Diploma in Law and have volunteered with Shelter and the Howard League for Penal Reform.
I am currently studying the LPC part-time at BPP.
- LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors) – BPP University – 2018 – present
- GDL, Commendation – City, University of London – 2016 – 2017
- Classics, BA (Hons) 2:1 – University of Oxford – 2010 – 2014
- Paralegal, Housing – Hodge, Jones & Allen – 2018
- Paralegal, Housing – Wainwright & Cummins LLP – 2015 – 2016
- “Hodge Jones and Allen Solicitors gave me a very excellent service. They are very honest, hard working and respond very swiftly. They always care for their clients. I very appreciate their support for my issues. Without their help in the matter of my housing, we would be homeless and on the street.Thank you for everything you have done for us.”
- “I was introduced to Ms. Baldwin in February 2020. I started calling every conceivable avenue for assistance in getting rehoused by the Council. I contacted Z2.org, who in turn gave me the telephone for Hodge James and Allen. There is always an element of pre-judgment, I thought “here we go again” I was to be pleasantly surprised, by the expeditious service Hodge, James and Allen have provided, by one and all, the shining star is Ms. Lottie Baldwin. I had a relapse in December of 2019. When Ms. Baldwin contacted me I was very frail, and could hardly take 2 steps at a time. Ms. Baldwin requested that I visit her offices, unfortunately I could not negotiate stairs at the time, and still not. I explained my position, and without hesitation, Ms. Baldwin said “leave it with me” I received a call informing that Ms. Baldwin would do a house visit, I was blown away by the sheer enthusiasm to assist me during this difficult time of transition with my health issues. Ms. Bald allowed me to be myself, spoke to me, in a very gentle and quiet tone of voice, respected my vulnerability, and dignity. Never during this time did I feel Ms. Baldwin encroaching my space, or talking down at me. Within weeks we got the desired response from the Council. Ms. Balwin has offered “after-sales service” if I required her assistance again, she is willing to support me. What amazes me most, I am sure Ms.Baldwin, and her colleagues, must be up to her hair roots in work, not once did Ms.Balwin look at her watch, or indicated that she was rushed, an indication that time is up. Professionalism, Diplomacy, Humility and above all tact, job and product knowledge. I wish that during my working career I was able to portray just 10% of what Ms. Baldwin has, which comes naturally. This statement sounds lame for a superlative job done, from the bottom of my heart, I say “Thank you” to a SUPR company and its employees.”
- “Extremely helpful and supported me and offered me a lot of advice from the beginning of my case and throughout and made me feel very comfortable with them. Would highly recommend their service.”
- “Me and my partner Jana Rimbalova were very happy with the service you provided to us. Our thanks are going to Miss Lottie Baldwin as she was very sincere and helpful with her advice, always giving her time and support. Thank you for everything and we wish you all the best.” Jana and Feras
- “I’ve never come across a solicitors firm that put so much time and effort into their clients. They care and they show it. Most firms take your money and you have to contact them back for updates continually. Hodge Jones & Allen are in contact with their clients all the time and inform you every time they work on your behalf and find that they are working late from the email time stamps and evening calls. I’d recommend you avoid everyone else and employ Hodge Jones & Allen to fight your corner. Well done guys, you are a credit to the industry & an example for others to follow.”
- “The quality services provided by Hodge Jones & Allen is indeed second to none. Professionalism is unwaivering”
- “I’ve always had great help from the solicitor [Lottie] I’ve had and would highly recommend their services.”
- “Excellent service, got the job done and was always easy to reach solicitor allocated. Would definitely recommend.”
I like travelling and good food.