I am a paralegal in the Housing department predominantly handling homelessness cases with experience in possession, disrepair and unlawful eviction cases. I previously worked as a housing paralegal for over a year before undertaking a Graduate Diploma in Law and have volunteered with Shelter and the Howard League for Penal Reform.
I am currently studying the LPC part-time at BPP.
- LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors) – BPP University – 2018 – present
- GDL, Commendation – City, University of London – 2016 – 2017
- Classics, BA (Hons) 2:1 – University of Oxford – 2010 – 2014
- Paralegal, Housing – Hodge, Jones & Allen – 2018
- Paralegal, Housing – Wainwright & Cummins LLP – 2015 – 2016
- “Me and my partner Jana Rimbalova were very happy with the service you provided to us. Our thanks are going to Miss Lottie Baldwin as she was very sincere and helpful with her advice, always giving her time and support. Thank you for everything and we wish you all the best.” Jana and Feras
- “I’ve never come across a solicitors firm that put so much time and effort into their clients. They care and they show it. Most firms take your money and you have to contact them back for updates continually. Hodge Jones & Allen are in contact with their clients all the time and inform you every time they work on your behalf and find that they are working late from the email time stamps and evening calls. I’d recommend you avoid everyone else and employ Hodge Jones & Allen to fight your corner. Well done guys, you are a credit to the industry & an example for others to follow.”
- “The quality services provided by Hodge Jones & Allen is indeed second to none. Professionalism is unwaivering”
- “I’ve always had great help from the solicitor [Lottie] I’ve had and would highly recommend their services.”
- “Excellent service, got the job done and was always easy to reach solicitor allocated. Would definitely recommend.”
I like travelling and good food.