I qualified as a solicitor in October 2012 in the firm’s Medical Negligence team, having completed my training contract at Hodge Jones & Allen. Prior to embarking on my training contract, I worked as a paralegal in the medical regulatory field.
My caseload comprises of a wide range of cases including GP negligence, cancer claims, ophthalmic injuries, surgical errors, orthopaedic injuries, fatal claims and inquests.
- BPP Law School – LPC Distinction (2008 – 2009)
- BBP Law School – GDL Commendation (2007 – 2008)
- University College London – Ba English Language and Literature (2003 – 2006)
- Associate – Hodge Jones & Allen, May 2016
- Qualified as a Solicitor – October 2012
- Hodge Jones & Allen (Training Contract): 2010 – 2012
- Capsticks (Paralegal): 2009 – 2010
- “Thank you so much for everything you have done. I am very grateful for all your advice and help… [You are] not just an amazing lawyer but an amazing person to deal with.”
- “I want to use this opportunity to express my gratitude for all your effort day and night on this claim. I really appreciate your devoted hard work and thinking of the best way out which came out even better. I would forever be grateful to you. Thanks to the entire team in Hodges Jones and Allen”
- “I must thank you for the very professional way my case has been handled throughout.”
- “Thank you for all your help and support over the past four years.”
- “Thank you for all your hard work.”
In my spare time I enjoy reading, music and travelling.