About Lauren Tebbett
Lauren qualified as a solicitor in October 2012 in the firm’s Medical Negligence team, having completed her training contract at Hodge Jones & Allen. Prior to embarking on her training contract, Lauren worked as a paralegal in the medical regulatory field.
Lauren’s caseload comprises of a wide range of cases including GP negligence, cancer claims, ophthalmic injuries, surgical errors, orthopaedic injuries, fatal claims and inquests.
"Thank you so much for everything you have done. I am very grateful for all your advice and help"
Career & Personal Interests
- Associate – Hodge Jones & Allen: May 2016
- Qualified as a Solicitor: October 2012
- Trainee Solicitor – Hodge Jones & Allen : 2010 – 2012
- Paralegal – Capsticks: 2009 – 2010
- BPP Law School – LPC Distinction: 2008 – 2009
- BBP Law School – GDL Commendation: 2007 – 2008
- University College London – BA English Language and Literature: 2003 – 2006
In her spare time, Lauren enjoys reading, music and travelling.
- “Thank you so much for everything you have done. I am very grateful for all your advice and help… [You are] not just an amazing lawyer but an amazing person to deal with.”
- “I want to use this opportunity to express my gratitude for all your effort day and night on this claim. I really appreciate your devoted hard work and thinking of the best way out which came out even better. I would forever be grateful to you. Thanks to the entire team in Hodges Jones and Allen”
“I must thank you for the very professional way my case has been handled throughout.”
“Thank you for all your help and support over the past four years.”
“Thank you for all your hard work.”