About Nina Achal
Nina joined Hodge Jones & Allen in 2023 as a Paralegal in the Personal Injury department. She is currently assisting two partners with a variety of fast track and multi-track cases, including Road Traffic Accidents, Accidents at Work and Employer and Occupier Liability Cases.
Prior to joining HJA, Nina qualified as a solicitor in 2010 and is now returning to work after a career break.
Career & Education
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, March 2023 – Present
- Solicitor and Team Leader, McKeowns Solicitors, September 2006 – October 2010
- Fee Earner, Flint, Bishop & Barnett Solicitors, March 2004 – August 2006
- Paralegal, Curtis & Parkinson Solicitors – October 2002 – March 2004
- Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School
- LLB Law (Hons), The Nottingham Trent University
Nina runs a Dance Fusion class in the evenings for children and adults. The classes combine a fusion of Pop, Bhangra and Bollywood music. The group perform and host workshops at many local events in Hertfordshire.
Nina is part of a group which helps cook food at the local temple for the homeless, which is then distributed to the local area.
Nina also enjoys baking, reading and the theatre.
“Anne Sanders and Nina Achal have been amazing and professional . Very easy to talk and explained every detail throughout. Would highly recommend .”