I joined Hodge Jones and Allen in April 2015 as a Housing Solicitor. I qualified as a Housing Solicitor in October 2013 however, I have been practicing in this area for approximately 7 years.
I assist tenants to bring disrepair claims and to defend possession proceedings. I have also successfully reviewed the council’s decision on homelessness matters and dealt with a variety of Housing Act appeals in the County Court on behalf of homeless applicants.
I have previously attended several local legal advice centres and Citizen’s Advice Bureau’s to assist vulnerable individuals with their housing matters. I have good relations with external agencies and I am always available to answer housing queries and provide guidance.
- Legal Practice Course – College of Law (2007 – 2008)
- LLB Law Degree – Queen Mary university (2004 – 2007)
- Hodge Jones and Allen, April 2015 – Present
- Blavo & Co Solicitors – 2013 – 2015
- MTG Solicitors – 2010 – 2013
- “I would enthusiastically recommend HJA to anyone looking for professional, high quality legal representation. Their approach is straightforward and pricing/fee structure is uncomplicated and very good value. My personal experience working with HJA staff inc Sadhari, Sophie and Brady always left me reassured and confident that they were actively seeking the best possible outcome for my case. And I was extremely happy when my claim was indeed settled in my favour and within the time scale that HJA had initially predicted. All-round excellent service.”
- “Life changing + life saving. Thank you again. I found you guys just perfect thank you so much.”
- “My solicitor always got back to me whenever I had any questions even though this case was being done through Legal Aid, which the company itself organised. I got the sense that the company was doing what it could to help in a difficult situation.”
- “This is the second time I have used HJA. And referred a couple of friends We all had good results”.
- “Thanks for your work with me.”
Membership & Appointments
- Member of Property Litigation Association
- Housing Law Practitioners’ Association Executive committee
Articles & Publications