Sadhari joined Hodge Jones & Allen in April 2015 as a Housing and Property Solicitor. She qualified as a Solicitor in October 2013 and was promoted to Associate in April 2019.
Sadhari deals with a variety of matters including possession and eviction matters, appeals and disrepair cases. She also deals with property litigation matters.
Sadhari advises at the Citizen’s Advice Bureau to assist vulnerable individuals with their housing matters. She also provides homelessness advice to UCLH Pathways and ensures that vulnerable individuals are not left homeless after receiving treatment. She has good relations with external agencies and is always available to answer housing and property queries.
- Legal Practice Course – College of Law (2007 – 2008)
- LLB Law Degree – Queen Mary University (2004 – 2007)
- Hodge Jones and Allen, April 2015 – Present
- Blavo & Co Solicitors – 2013 – 2015
- MTG Solicitors – 2010 – 2013
- “I would enthusiastically recommend HJA to anyone looking for professional, high quality legal representation. Their approach is straightforward and pricing/fee structure is uncomplicated and very good value. My personal experience working with HJA staff inc Sadhari, Sophie and Brady always left me reassured and confident that they were actively seeking the best possible outcome for my case. And I was extremely happy when my claim was indeed settled in my favour and within the time scale that HJA had initially predicted. All-round excellent service.”
- “Life changing + life saving. Thank you again. I found you guys just perfect thank you so much.”
- “My solicitor always got back to me whenever I had any questions even though this case was being done through Legal Aid, which the company itself organised. I got the sense that the company was doing what it could to help in a difficult situation.”
- “This is the second time I have used HJA. And referred a couple of friends We all had good results”.
- “Thanks for your work with me.”
Membership & Appointments
- Member of Property Litigation Association
- Housing Law Practitioners’ Association Executive committee
Articles & Publications