I joined Hodge Jones and Allen in April 2015 as a Housing Solicitor. I qualified as a Housing Solicitor in October 2013 however, I have been practicing in this area for approximately 5 years.
I assist tenants to bring disrepair claims and to defend possession proceedings. I have also successfully reviewed the council’s decision on homelessness matters and dealt with a variety of Housing Act appeals in the County Court on behalf of homeless applicants.
I have previously attended several local legal advice centres and Citizen’s Advice Bureau’s to assist vulnerable individuals with their housing matters. I have good relations with external agencies and I am always available to answer housing queries and provide guidance.
- Legal Practice Course – College of Law (2007 – 2008)
- LLB Law Degree – Queen Mary university (2004 – 2007)
- Hodge Jones and Allen, April 2015 – Present
- Blavo & Co Solicitors – 2013 – 2015
- MTG Solicitors – 2010 – 2013