I have been at Hodge Jones & Allen since November 2010 in various capacities; initially as an admin assistant, then as an RTA portal paralegal, and then as a paralegal with my own caseload of employer’s liability, public liability, criminal injury and road traffic accident claims.
I became a trainee solicitor with the firm in September 2015. My current seat is in Dispute Resolution. I have completed seats in Employment, Personal Injury and Family.
- Legal Practice Course (Part-Time) – College of Law, 2011 – 2013
- Graduate Diploma in Law – College of Law, 2009 – 2010
- BA Hons English Literature & Language – King’s College London, 2006 – 2009
- Trainee Solicitor – Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2015 – present
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen, June 2012 – July 2015
- RTA Portal Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen, May 2011 – June 2012
- Administrative Assistant – Hodge Jones & Allen, November 2010 – May 2011
- “I would like to take this opportunity to express thanks from my family for both Sacha’s and your help at short notice in this distressing period for us, and the considerate nature of your communications with both.”
- “I suffered a traumatic injury which changed my life, however HJA Solicitors gave me a voice to remedy my situation. HJA has provided exceptional legal services to me with the up most care, professionalism and most importantly, results. I would strongly advise anyone who has suffered and requires legal services to contact HJA. Special thanks to Sacha Jooma who has worked relentlessly on my case and had delivered beyond expectations which has changed my life towards the better. Thank you again HJA you turned hope into reality.”
- “The thing that impressed me most about you was that you really cared about me and, getting the best result for me. Thank you so much.”
- “Everything was perfect, very happy.”
- “Thank you Sacha for all your support and help. Also I thank you Rhian for your help.”
I am an avid reader and often go to the theatre. I also enjoy visiting new countries and spent a month travelling around Australia and New Zealand prior to commencing my training contract.