Perveen was admitted as a solicitor in 2010, having trained at Hodge Jones & Allen. She has experience of working on complex cases at the Police Station to the Appeal Courts.
Perveen has experience of leading multi handed cases with high profile clients suspected of serious violence, large scale drug importation and financial crime.
She has a keen interest in youth law and has become a specialist in this field. She has recently successfully judicially reviewed a decision by the Youth Court to deem a young person and thereby causing the High Court to clarify the law in this area.
Perveen has represented business proprietors, prosecuted by the local authority, in relation to breaches of health and safety regulations and is familiar with EC regulation in relation to food hygiene.
Listed as a star in Super Lawyers.
- Duty Solicitor Accreditation, 2011
- Police Accreditation Course, 2009
- LPC, London College of Law, 2005 – 2006
- LLB (Hons) Law, 2001 – 2004
- Admitted as a Solicitor, 2010
- Training Contract – HJA, 2008 – 2010
- “It was great, working with experience lawyer that knows what to do or say at the right time needed.”
- “Had my initial query dealt very quickly, and was able to speak with someone who could help in this particular situation. They were very friendly, knowledgeable, reassuring and helpful. The support I gained was wonderful, given the short time frame we had. Would highly recommend!” Ms H.
- “Perveen explained everything to me and let me know where I stood.”
- “Perveen took her time to go through the case with us. She explained things in an honest way with an empathic approach. She welcomed our questions and was so wonderful throughout.”
- Euribor (present) – Team member representing trader alleged to have fixed inter-bank lending indexes.
- R JT (2015 – Present) – Criminal team member representing a defendant subject to prosecution of immigration, visa and tax fraud.
- R v P (2017) – Represented senior employee in a public body charged with possession of indecent images. The defendant received an indefinite SHPO which was successfully appealed and reported.
- R v MV (2017) – Successfully defended a company director responsible for a large portfolio of properties in relation to allegations of assault against tenants.
- R v L (2017) – Defended alleged fraud by false representation against television production company and BAFTA nominated director.
- R v A (2016) – Successfully defended 2 of 4 defendants charged with allegations of kidnapping and blackmail in the West London area.
- R v E (2015) – Successfully represented a PCSO alleged to have leaked confidential information to the Egyptian Embassy
- Health and Safety Prosecutions (2015) represented commercial proprietors in relation to prosecutions brought by the Local Authority in line with the EC Regulations.
- R v SA (2014) – Defended rape and sexual assault offences by males accused of having groomed young females in the Middlesbrough area.
- R v CT (2012) – Defended importation of class A drugs valued in excess of £2 million.