I was a pharmacist for eight years before being admitted as a solicitor in March 2014. I joined the Clinical Negligence Team at Hodge Jones and Allen in December 2015. Currently I assist senior solicitors whilst building up my own caseload. I have a particular interest in cases involving negligent use of drugs. I speak fluent Cantonese.
- BPP Law School – LPC Distinction (2008 – 2009)
- BBP Law School – GDL Commendation (2007 – 2008)
- Aston University – Master of Pharmacy (1999 – 2003)
- Hodge, Jones and Allen (December 2015)
- MTA Solicitors (2014-2015)
- Anthony Gold (training contract 2012-2014)
- Stewarts Law (paralegal 2009-2011)
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
I very much enjoy eating and cooking. I can bake cakes and bread. Now I am working on making sausages. When I am not in the kitchen I enjoy running and muay thai.